Re: Sync motor(s)

Thanks for the advice everyone (especially sundog).
I'll go and get myself a angle grinder tomorrow after work... This should
prove to be quite interesting seeing as I've never used an angle grinder
before. Maybe I'll practice on my cat first (just joking btw...)         :)
Yeah, my armature measures about 1.59inches in diameter (39.7mm). How deep
should the flats be on the 1/4hp motor? the 1/15?
I might take my 1/4hp motor to my school metals class so that I can have my
teacher grind *perfect* flats in it. I really don't want to screw that up
because motors are not easy to find around here....
Thanks again,
-Michael