Re: lightning voltage

	I have a general physics book that states:

"The potential difference [voltage] just before a flash of lightning can be
tens of millions of volts.  The current in a typical bolt of lightning is
anywhere from 25,000 to 30,000 amperes."

	Very general, I know, but just think about how many various types,
lengths, and power levels of lightning bolts there can be... :)

	-- Ryan Ries