tesla coil funds

Where do you people get all your money for this expensive hobby?  I see
people buying all this expensive stuff in their websites and then they
break it and go out and buy more (commercial pulse caps).  What kind of
jobs do some of you people have?  Can you get people to sponsor you?  Do
you get some of this stuff from where you work.  I personally have to wait
a week till my next paycheck to buy things like a fuse or something.
thanks
Jeremiah

http://www.MyOwnEmail-dot-com