RE: Tungsten Electrodes .25"

I do not use the pure tungsten, BUT, I did order a 12" piece of tungsten
carbide (very heavy) rod that is 3/8" diameter. It was nearly impossible
to grind the rounded ends (the stone grinding wheel took it on the
chin), and I had to break the rod into 4 pieces being I could not cut
it. Anyway, to make a long story short, I am currently runing 3.3kva
through them and there is no pitting at all (stationary contacts of the
RSG). I am going to stick with the 1/8" on the moving contacts. Finally,
the constant dressing of the contacts is over.

Terry