RE: Good Idea!!: Monster Coil Fund

>Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC)" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>
>
>Alex,
>Contact the "The Geek Group", they have a web site in the Tesla Webring,
>and
>they are doing just that. They are starting to set up a Tesla Coil/
>Research
>complex outside Chicago somewhere. I'm sure they would love your help.
>

>     _/_/_/     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/
>    _/     _/   _/           _/     _/
>   _/_/_/     _/_/_/     _/       _/
>  _/    _/    _/           _/     _/
>_/      _/  _/           _/_/_/
>
>Ronn Duke
>Dukester-at-home-dot-com

It's Kalamazoo Michigan actually :) About 2 hours from Chicago. I already
emailed him off list. For anyone else interested it will be called the
Avalon Complex and we're working on it full bore. I had a meeting with the
Edison Neighborhood Foundation about getting funding today. The largest coil
in the state, one of the top 5 in the world, will be located in the Edison
Neighborhood....lol

I'll see if we can get the city to rename it to the Tesla Neighborhood.

The web address for the group's site is www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group