Re: BIG DUMMY Accident

david,
i'm glad your still around to warn us all about your accident.
after taking a stupid hit from my bucket caps, being hit by a streamer
is my worst nightmare. i think we all must remember that two or three
30" streamers can turn into one long streamer if it gets a chance. my
buddy took a hit to the florescent tube by waving it around, it hit him
in a pretty important place for a man, or his girlfriend to for that
matter. all these posts of people holding florescent tubes in there
hands and taking a strike to the end on purpose baffles me, why would
any coiler have such a disrespect for the power of a coil, that they
would play childish games like this? as it has been stated, it will take
only one death, in this day and age, for the government to put a control
on coiling. i'm sure some committee is chomping at the bit to put a stop
to our interest's
please people, this isn't a tinker toy we have here, don't ruin it for
me with your stupidity.
i'm not directing this towards you david, the ones that play the kiddy
games know who they are.
unfortunately, accidents happen, we are only human, but to flaunt death
is something that really burns me.
just my piece of mind,   marc