Re: Ballast Inductor

Mike
    With an NST powered system, you don't need ballasting. NST's have their
own internal ballast int he form of shunts. thats why they only output 60 ma,
30 ma, etc etc. Of course, if your like Ross, you'd dissect your nst, pull
out 1/2 the shunts and hotrod you nst to run at 2-3 times the rating and call
it a 1/2 nst.
-Alan

In a message dated 10/3/00 8:19:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com