MMC Cap astonishing!! YAY!!

I just hooked up this single string MMC cap someone just sent me at the lowest
capacitance and I got big powerful streamers about 12-14" long off the toroid
and I've not even tuned it yet!!

I just sat there stunned with my JAW HANGING so low you could have driven a
DIESEL TRUCK through it without hitting a TOOTH. YOU COULD HAVE KNOCKED ME OVER
WITH A FEATHER!!

Yeesh, if this is how a single string performs, how would two, or three or more
strings do? Who needs anything else?

I guess there are NO words to describe it. No wonder MMC's have taken over the
tesla field!!

My strongest gratitude to the kind person here (You know who you are!) who sent
the CAP to me, You have taught me more about CAPS in about 3 seconds of
astonishment than I've learned in my entire life, and have turned frustration
over a missed delivery into JOY!!

We don't need no Transmitting Doorknob anything!

YAY!!