Re: Australian Source of MMC's?

Original poster: Quantum-X-at-Qserve.8m-dot-com

Hi Terry.
Yes, it is a going to be a static gap, [.·. 17nfd caps]
I still claim ignorance [less and less gradually though :)] when it comes
to caps, but I have narrowed it do to
http://www.arcotronics-dot-com/htm/prod/ec_polyp.htm ... but I'm not exactly
sure what type? Any recommendations?

BTW, I'm not actually sure how many caps I should have per string, or how
many strings i should have.. I just threw some values in to try and get
some feedback.

One last thing, I assume you mean the 17nfd is a per cap value? [Or maybe
not, I don't pretend to know :)]

Thanks once again.

Simon