Panasonic MMC cap buy?

Hi All,

	I was wondering...  If I were to get another 1000 of those Panasonic caps
and sold them off at the terrible "new" price of $1.80 each (includes
shipping)!!  Would there be any interest?  I would have to wait till
January since shipping things in the Christmas season is a nightmare.  If
you would be interested, let me know how many you might want and I will
look into it.  DigiKey may have to back order them for some terrible length
of time and all that, but they are a proven source...

Send me a note at 'terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com' if you are interested and I'll
see where we all stand...

Seems like finding caps is pretty hard and the Panasonics are still a
viable option even for $1.80 each...

Cheers,

	Terry