caps for EMMC use

Hey all!

    I made a trip to my local radio shack today. I was in a search for some
good caps to use in my EMMC i am building. The one i had interest in is a
metalized-film capacitor which has a 1.0 mf cap. the price is 1.50 per cap.
would this be a good one to use? oh ya the voltage is 250WVDC. serial no. is
272-1055.
I purchased 24 of them and as long as they arent used, i can return them :) i
was planning on making 2 strings of 12 caps/string.