Help! Need some Seacor KP25 caps

I posted this for "John Morawa" <morawaj-at-interaccess-dot-com> who's mail was
not working - Terry
--------------

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase (or may even have some
to sell) Seacor capacitors.  I am looking for around 55 Seacor KP25 high
current pulse caps.  Rated at .047ufd -at-1,600vdc.  I am having problems
finding any and D & M where I originally bought mine at are out of them.  I
have rails that are sized well for these caps and would like to increase my
MMC capacitance value to try doubling up on the input power (2 15/30 NST's
instead of 1 I current use).  I am also a little anal about keeping things
looking uniform in size, color etc.  Any help would be appreciated.  If you
have any you may want to sell please contact me off the list .

Thanks much,
John M.

http://communities.msn-dot-com/WeaselsTeslaCoil/