AC Amp Meter

I found a good deal today at Harbor Freight Tools on a clamp on AC digital
amp meter.  I have looked at these for a long time and found them to usually
be expensive.  They have a Cen-Tech digital clamp multimeter on sale for
$9.95.  Yes, it is cheap and made in China, but it seems to work and be quite
accurate, at least at low current levels.  It will measure .2 to 1000 amps AC
on three scales.  The item number is 42396.  They do have a web page at
www.harborfreight-dot-com, but I haven't checked to see it this item is listed, I
bought it at the local store.

Ed Sonderman