jacobs ladder

Please write back directly to John on this:
morawaj-at-interaccess-dot-com

Hi,

I know this isn't exactly Tesla related but maybe someone can help me out.
I am interested in making a jacobs ladder.  I made them before using nothing
but a NST and two coat hangers, but I want something different.  Instead of
doing that again and getting those thick flaming orange sparks that travel
upwards I was looking for something that would give me a more bluish looking
arc.  Any ideas would be appreciate.  If you don't want to clog up the list
with replies to this non-TC questions then please email me directly.

Thanks a bunch,
John M.