From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 9:40 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Warning Desasterous MMC failures, Rotton caps from Mouser.

Original poster: "Atkinson, Chip" <CAtkinson-at-Circadence-dot-com>

I second Terry's opinion.  We should consider the long-term effects of
complaints rather than the short-term satisfaction.  Tesla coil usage is not
your normal cap usage and you'd have trouble getting vendors to take back
the caps if they knew what you were using them for.

Condenser Products used to sell TC caps to private parties but do not now
because of lawsuit threats from exploding caps.

Chip Atkinson