Re: E-Tesla6.11

Hi Terry, All.  Whoa, this is a nice set of pics.  What kind of program
do you use to get these 'electrical field' pics?  Could any of us do it?
 And is there a plot curve or dimension set in inches of measure or a
graph setup (to allow one to see what the actual arc output/electrical
field)  that could be applied to the photos you are generating to compare
field output strength from the Tesla?   Could knowledgeable list members
out there can tell me which computer program I could download from the
net or links that would allow me to punch in numbers/parameters that
would help me with future design and also allow me to check my existing
equipment to see what the max output can be for my four existing coils.
I would like to try this computer stuff again.  I had a lot of Tesla
design stuff and websites stored on my PC, including your site, but I
lost them all when it crashed some months back.  I would like to pursue
the Design and theory end of the Tesla with the PC.  I have lots of books
and they have helped immensely to give me lots of dangerous ideas!
But, what would be the best and most current links that you or other list
members have that will help me with design parameters that I could apply
to my existing coils?  Also, are there any design programs out there that
would be helpful with 'maggie' coils?   Al.