Excel set-up for E-Tesla6.11 field plotting

Hi everyone...

I just downloaded Etesla6.11 for the first time after Terry posted a "latest
version up" post to the list.

I am truly *amazed* at how cool a program this is. Awesome that it's online
so everyone can use it.

The program runs great, gives me Fr and everything else, and also generates
the .xls files. I opened these files with Excel, and now I have a jillion
cells full of a jillion numbers. Thats my only problem.....

Can someone, very quickly, tell me how to set up Excel 2000 to turn these
numbers into a useable graphic image? Like the field plots for Terry's coil
at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/V-S.gif

I thought of sending this mail directly to Terry, but others might have the
same problem so I didn't.

Very cool program. Surely a *lot* more accurate than just Ctop+Cself ; )

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
Email: pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com
Webpage: www.hvguy-dot-com