Re: Bleeder resistor spacing warning!

How much space? Mine were on the underside of a standard perfboard. I
inspected the caps and they seem fine. There was some brown residue on
them from the blown resistors, but they did not appear to be damaged.
Replacing the resistors fixed the problem. Watching them blow, it did
not appear to arc to the cap body in my case though.

Travis