Re: Tesla US Patents

Hi Luc,

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Luc" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>
>
> Hi
>
> Just a suggestion if you are able to put the title of the patented in
> description  it could be a nice addition. Any way thanks for your work.
>
> Luc Benard

I thought it best to keep the patents named identical to what the US Patent
Office uses (some of the titles are rather long). The best way to download
these by description is to first download the Patent.pdf file. Print out the
index which includes patent number, description, date, etc... then you can
easily just reference the number.

Take care,
Bart