Tesla US Patents

(Terry, hoping you will let this one go through)

Hi All,

(Please reply to me directly off-list if you have questions):

I spent last weekend at the US Patent Office internet web site. They've
recently updated their range of patents and now go back to the 1700's. The old
patents are scanned images. Browsers require a plug-in to view the images.
Well, the plug-in I used (CPC Lite) had the option to save the files to
harddisk as pdf files. Needless to say, I downloaded each Nikola Tesla patent
(one page at a time). This last week, I used Adobe Acrobat 4.0 to assemble the
patents, created a list with bookmarks, etc.. and cut myself a CD.

Today I decided to upload the patents to my server for all who are interested.
You must have the Acrobat Reader plugin to view, print, etc.. these patents
(reference www.adobe-dot-com for the Reader). BTW, the Reader is at version 4.0. If
you are still using 3.0, you should upgrade to the latest version. Some
features created with Acrobat 4.0 will not work on the Reader 3.0.

Here is the address to my simple site map. Go down to "Tesla" then click on
"Nikola Tesla U.S. Patents". This will open up the file "Patent.pdf".

<http://www.classictesla-dot-com/sitemap.html>http://www.classictesla-dot-com/sitem
ap.html

If your interested in saving the patents to your hard drive, go to the
following address, right click on the patent, and save to disk.

<http://www.classictesla-dot-com/Patent/>http://www.classictesla-dot-com/Patent/

Note: the file "Patent.pdf" is a patent index with bookmarks. As long as the
files are in the same directory as this file and saved as it's original name to
your hard drive, the bookmarks will work.

The patent file sizes range from 100k to 1.2M bytes, so if your internet speed
is slow, they may take a little while to load.

Enjoy,
Bart