Re: bps and spark growth, was Superior Power Supply

In a message dated 11/17/00 6:35:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> John F. -
>
>  I consider your experiments important. I would like to see you use the
input
>  wattage for your tests so you can average out the spark output. The problem
>  with the bang size is that it may vary with the random spark length.
>
>  John Couture

John

I use the wattage for my input measurements, as well as the
bang size too.  The bang size for my coil is constant.  It does not vary,
despite the variations in output spark length.  The output sparks vary
in length due to the somewhat random "growth" of the sparks over
successive bangs, as previously ionized steamer trails are re-ignited.

John Freau