Rotor SG

I was curious if anyone who has build an enclosed Rotor SG (or any spark gap
for that matter) has had any problem with the gases produced or UV light
turning your acrylic or lexan enclosures yellow?

I am working on a synchronizer for a Rotary SG powered by an ATMEL AT90S2343
eight pin microprocessor.  And I want to get all the information I can about
enclosure types.

Any help will be useful.  When I am finished I may even post the source code
for the chip and a layout of the design so that any one may utilize the power
of synching your RSG.  I may also sell preprogrammed chips for 5 to 10 bucks,
just enough to cover the price of the chip and shipping.  I'm not in this for
the money, I find it a very fascinating hobby and learning experience.

I am new to this list but not to HV.  I am 19 years old and studying at
Washington University in St. Louis, MO.  I am majoring in Electrical
Engineering, obviously.

Once again any help would be appreciated, I will remember it in the future!

Happy Coiling,
Josh