Capacitor Question

Hey all,

I have a High Energy brand capacitor that I am using in my
10 kVA Medusa Tesla system and I was hoping someone
may be able to tell me the original application of this unit.
It is part # -CS414/N 545-04 and manufactured April 23, 1984.
This monster consist of (12) identical .0275 uFD, 42 KVDC
pulse caps encapsulated in a single 3" X 5" X 25" long white
poly plastic unit. I've externally bussed it for (2) strings of 6 for a
total value of .0825 uFD -at- 84 KVDC. It only weighs about 12 lbs.
but easily digest 10 kVA with virtually no external warming above
ambient temperature. I was able to contact High Energy about the
cost of another one and it was over --are y'all ready for this-- $1500!
I purchased mine from a fellow Tesla buddy for a mere $95, in-
cluding shipping! I've heard that there may be another one or two
of these out there in surplus and it would be nice to get my hands
on another one!

Keeping ' em Sparkin' in Memphis,
David Rieben