Re: Air blast SG question

Hi Garry

I note same result then Justin Hays ( same thread ) with a single gap and lot
of air flow 30 to 80 lb/p^2  flat nuzzle ( maybe it's not a reasonable airflow
) the breakdown voltage increases with the pressure. This explain my question .
For the moment I can't test it with a coil I can make some experiment but I
can't run a coil. I like to know if some of you find any advantage to run a
narrow gap with a big air flow .

If the result is good I want to experiment with may be liquid flow . I saw a
study by Tesla he use a rotary inside oil under pressure. I copy a part of this
text and make a pdf file you could download it at this address:
 http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/tesla_oil_rsg.pdf

Luc Benard