From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 10:05 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: RSG electrode holders?

Original poster: Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com

In a message dated 11/15/00 8:23:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<<   GPO3 or G-10 fiberglass-epoxy discs are the ultimate in rotaries,
 but not necessary for low powered systems.   >>

Hi Sundog,

Just to add my $.02, I use two 3/8" X 10" dia. Lexan rotory disc
attached to each end of a modified bench grinder motor in my
10 kVA coil system. Each disc has six equadistantly spaced
3/8" X 2" long threaded brass rods for rotory electrodes. This set-
up works great for me and I see little excessive heating of the ro-
tories.

Sparking in Memphis,
David Rieben