RE: You can't get 5 bangs/sec (was RE: Superior Power Supply)

Marco,

Good point. I'm probably seeing more than .5 bangs/second due to
re-ignition. On the other hand, one could lower the charge current so it
takes longer for the primary voltage to reach a level where the gap could
re-ignite. This would allow the electrodes time to clear each other. I'll
have to check that out next time I set it up in DC mode...

Too many projects and not enough time  :-(

Regards,
Brian B.