true sine inverter available

All,

I have noticed the recent posted interest in driving a NST powered TC from a
battery.  I have a true sinewave 800 watt RMS inverter that operates from 12
VDC input, makes 120 VAC, 60 Hz sine out and is metered on the control panel
volts and amps. I bought it intending to use it as part of a wind power system
that I am no longer going to pursue. It is an older, reliable, commercial
quality unit made by Loraine Power Systems (people who made battery chargers
and plants for telco's).  This unit is heavy, uses real iron core transformers
inside, not switchmode, ~100 lbs, about 10"Hx12"Wx15"D.  Works great.  First
$200 US cash and an empty trunk can take it away.  Shipping could be arranged
at your cost.  I could band it onto a pallet and send it motor freight.  It is
hidden at the AREA31 Research Facility, somewhere about an hour northwest of
Toronto.

Contact me off list if interested.

Robert W. Stephens
Director