Re: B00ya! NSTs?

Hi Alan.  Yes, you have a valid point there.  I too cannot afford those
golden Maxwell caps!  I wish I could, but they are out of my reach at
this time.  The MMC's are a good step up from the bargain saltwater caps!
 And the MMC's may be even better than my doubled bank of 30 barium
titanate caps.  But I got em' now and they work well and I plan all my
current research around them.  I was lucky to get them for a good price,
they are now more expensive and elusive than ever.  And in all honesty, I
would probably go to a set of MMC caps to replace my current ceramics, if
and when I destroy them!  Anyway, here I am, hopelessly stuck on this
hobby and always trying for more and better sparks!    Keep on coilin'!
Al.