NST's

hey all,

i have built a few coils with a max of 4' feet using 12kv at 120ma. Those were
someone elses trannys and i am now having a probem with finding NST's. I am
looking for almost anything but mostly 12kv at 60ma or 15kv at 60ma. My local
Neon shops (all 20 or so) dont have any reasonable priced used ones ($100) and
they dont keep the dead ones they say keep trying.

I am willing to pay up to about 25 dollers each i am lookinf for 4 or so

thanks alot,

MIKE