RE: Primary loss measurements

Thinking more about this, when the FET is off, the cap is recharging and
there is no AC activity.  The diode is reverse biased here.  When the FET is
on, the voltage across the 0.01-Ohm channel is far less than 0.7V, so the
diode would never conduct.  So I'm sure the diode is not a factor in this
circuit.

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA