Re: Testing NST with an auto-ranging meter

Seth!

I have seen similar problems with my Fluke 83.

Example: It will not measure the capacitance of a mmc string, once the
resistors are put across the caps.

It doesn`t measure ohms into big inductances either.

Both tasks were performed flawlessley with el cheapo lcr meters.

Cheers, Finn Hammer