Re: My new coil!

> Original poster: "Albert Hassick" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>
>

>  Ok folks!  Here is my latest Tesla coil.  That is my E.E. nephew and
> myself at the bottom of the picture!   But seriously, just check out the
> scale of this system, you will be very impressed!  Maybe this is where
> the info in the missing Colorado Springs notebook disappeared to!
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Temp/bigtesla.jpg
>
> If anyone, after viewing this BIG TESLA .jpg would wish to see what this
> monster device is being used for, then I will scan and post the picture
> of what the actual use is of this monster Tesla coil for all to see!
> Yep, it was one of Nikola Tesla's ideas!  Is he the man or what?!!!
> AL.

Dear God in Heaven that a big'un, what on earth IS it 'used for', inverted
commas because its probably just something they built as a toy for the
scientists in the foreground, imagine finding on of those under the X-mas
tree! But seriously, have you any idea how much power that thing uses.
Notice also the massive Marx/Impulse generator to the left of the coil.

Alex