Latest field stress data and racing arcs.

Neat image!
Sorry that I haven't been paying close attention, but
what is E-Tesla-6?
Does it calculate peak E&M fields around a coil structure?

---------------
I have been working on E-Tesla6 and I thought I would pass on this
graphic:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/BLTRstress.jpg

It is the voltage stress on my big LTR coil in light of the new
information
from the TSSP project and my direct secondary profile measurements (more
on
that later).  The picture shows significant field stress along the top
half
of the coil where racing arcs tend to occur.

--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org