Re: ICE vs Water/dielectric comparison

Well, I like a nice Ozone/NOx Beer. Anyone who has actually played with RF
(Yes, That is what we do when we fire TC's!!!!:)) will notice it's effect
upon water(solutions) (Hey, and glass!!). A real problem is permafrost, but
anyone involved with Military communications, should know about That! Earth
ground is over played, just think.  You just need a good grab on the
ground, kind of like a tree with its roots. Get it?

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com