Re: What about this experiment? Was Neon Tube sources.

Hi Garry,

I "think" the powder in florescent tubes is supposed to be toxic??  Better
be kind of careful until sure...

I think the powder converts UV light to visible.  The gap as plenty of UV
but I don't think the streamers have enough?  Probably have to try this one
out to see what happens...

Cheers,

	Terry