Re: Temperature

In a message dated 11/6/00 10:54:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

 <<Weazel: If you want a change of pace, y'all come on down to Texas next
 summer. Try coiling when it's 110 plus! >>

Hi Ted, Weasle,

We weren't far behind your summer temps here in Memphis this past
summer with one day topping out at 107. My coil showed no ill-effects
due to these extreme temperature conditions ( my shop isn't A/C'd ei-
ther ), but I sure did. Temps over 100 seem to be able dampen the
coiling spirit of even a hardy coiler like myself when operating in an
un-A/C'd shop. I simply wait for cooler weather :-)

Coiling in a "cooler" Memphis now,
David Rieben