Re: New UK subscriber seeks sources of NST's

Hi Neil,

Welcome to a growing coiling community in the UK.

80 quid is quite a good price for a new unit,  but I would try to get a
few second-hand units from the Neon shops first.  They often have a pile
of transformers taken from dismantled signs,  etc.  I used to get
6kV/125mA Tunewell units for 10 pounds each from a local sign shop.  You
don't feel so bad if you blow up a second hand one costing a tenner !

Good luck with your coil,
						Cheers,

						-Richie Burnett,
						(Newcastle)