Re: Temperature

The component most effected in my case has been the aging operator.  Next in
line I've found that PVC sewer pipe coil forms, especially the 15" stuff
shrinks enough when cooled in an unheated Canadian coiler's lab that it will
develop large gaps in the winding that never recover.  The integrity of any
sealing disks inside the tube can also come open.

Robert W. Stephens
Director
AREA31 Research Facility
AREA31 Radio Observatory