.03uF 35KV Mavwell Capacitors.

  Greetings, I have been a avid reader of this list for a couple of years
now and I have seen many pieces of equipment go up for sale or trade in
that time.
  Well I have come across a small quanitity of Maxwell Capacitors at a very
resonable price and I would like to share the wealth so to speak. The caps
that I obtained are rated at .03uF at 35KV, I have integrated a couple of
these caps into my coil with great results. Needless to say I got a hold of
more of them than I need.
  The details and pics of the caps are at http://www.vortexia-dot-org/coil I
have priced the caps at approx 1/4 their going rate as surplus and I am
open to trades for other high voltage equipment. I currently have 5 of
these caps up for grabs.
  I apologize in advance, I know that this is not a sales forum but I
remember how long I searched for my first cap (seemed like forever).

  Trying to share the goods.

     Thanks,
             Jason