Re: (was) Pringles pot as form for small secondary

With all the talk of alternatives to using PVC for a secondary w/ relativly
small diameters, I don't see why everyone even considers using something
other than PVC. Last time I checked, 3 or 4 inch diameter PVC at the local
hardware store sells for less than $1 per foot.(Not sure of exact price, but
won't be much. I even bought a 10' section of 6" SDR for $8.) Since you'll
use 3-4 feet max, you won't be spending more than $4 for a form that's proven
to work and tough enough to withstand a beating, dropping, and won't absorb
H20 as easily as cardboard, doesn't have metallic linings etc.

-Alan

In a message dated 11/4/00 8:18:08 AM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com