Re: Pringles pot as form for small secondary

Isn't the inside of the pringles can coated w/ something silver and slightly
metallic to help seal in freshness and to keep the grease(yes it has grease
even though the commercials claim it doesn't) from wrecking the can over time?

-Alan

In a message dated 11/3/00 3:47:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com