RE: srsg ring/new coil shtuff

Ralph: Since the primary use will be at Hangmans next October, it will be
easy for the on-site electric team to install an appropriate 120/30A breaker
line. They've done it before. 220 is also possible.

At home, I believe my electric stove uses a similar line. I recall checking
that about a month ago. Otherwise I would only build an 1800W unit.

Regards
and yes, Happy Day...Halloween 2000 is OVER and I can catchup on some sleep!

Ted

Subject: Re: srsg ring/new coil shtuff

Original poster: Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com

<<  With PFCs I
 should be able to run it off a 30A, 120 line (I hope). >>

Hi Ted,

Where and how do you get connections to a 30A, 120V line?
I just got a 22A, 0-120V Powerstat from Newark. With all the 15A circuits
and
plugs and outlets, I can't figure out how to feed my new toy more than 15A.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman