From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 6:44 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Safety gap electrodes

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

I am working on a new sync rotary gap and want to install a new safety gap
across the rotary.  I plan on setting the gap to approximately .450".  I
have
used # 10 copper wire for this in the past with 1.0" dia. loops on each end.

I would like to use 1.0" to 2.0" round copper or brass electrodes for the
new
safety gap.  Does anyone know where I can get these?  Hopefully somewhere
that does not require a $25.00 minimum order.

Thanks, Ed Sonderman