[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: E tesla mods ( was Optimal toroid elevation)

Hello again.

Back from taking my fiance to O'Hare....  I'm quite bummed....  (she went to
Spain for a month to study abroad)

Anyways, I had sent this Email to Terry personally, because I didn't really
want it on this list yet.  I guess if I *really* didn't want it posted, I'd
have said so. :-)

I began looking at my code again, and I can't remember where I left off (been
about 2 months).  Once I figure that out, I should have something functional
soon.  However, It will be little more than ETesla-5.2 only with a nice GUI.
I'll add the spiffy 2D stress and voltage plots (that work better) that Jeff,
myself, and I'm sure others want, and a couple other goodies sometime after
that.  With the new, faster ET5.2 code, I don't know if my version will be
faster, but believe me, there's room for improvement in my code!  And E-Tesla
5.2 is written in *QBASIC*, not VB, and is not compiled (unless QB does that
automatically?).  I'd just use the ET5 code and add an interface, but my VB
knowledge is limited to for-next and if-then-goto.

Mark