[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Propagation velocity in long helical coils.

Hi Gavin,
               I think your results confirm my suspicions that the formula
is giving C values that are a bit too low. I am going to backtrack a bit
on an earlier statement and say that in the light of this, I think my
reading of 52pF or so on my 10" resonator was probably pretty
close. It would now be nice to see a theoretical justification for the
formula.

Regards,
Malcolm