[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Toroid evelation and E-Tesla5

Hi all.

Terry, I used your E-Tesla5 to check the toroid elevation and I think I
understood what would be the best position for a second toroid (smaller).

But, please, allow me a couple of stupid questions (I haven't had time to
re-read my old theory books):

- is the Voutput file intented to be a volt/meter (scaled) plot? Is that the
electric field?
- is the Soutput a derivate of the above (i.e. electric field density)? Is that
a (scaled) measure of the electric flux?
- I have been trying to minimize spots around the secondary winding top in the
Soutput and to achieve higher values around the top toroid: is that the correct
procedure?

Regards