[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: CD's

Contrary to popular belief - the Al layer is the upper layer just under
the logo on a CD. That's why its better to leave them lying "face down"
than up.
To keep this on tesla... I've used my coil with a spherical topload to
blow this Al layer right off. Kinda cool looking :)

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd...
mycroft2-at-earthlink-dot-net
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~mycroft2