[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: CD's

We've done this demo over 50 times, and never once fried a single NST doing
it. And I am a God at killing NST's in new and creatinve ways :)
There are 2 ways we do it.

1. With just a NST wired to the CD, it takes a lot longer, and will melt the
CD.

2. With the Cap in paralell. This is very loud, and very fast, too fast to
really see (just a flash). But it doesn't melt the CD at all, instant *POOF*
and the CD is blank.

Chris "Throw another NST on the grill" Boden