[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission ==> was Re: Non-tech Qu

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission ==> was Re: Non-tech Qu
> Date: Sunday, May 21, 2000 5:15 AM
>
> Perhaps the "folks" ?:o) can come up with something.  This old thread
needs
> some new life!!  I hope there are some "real" experiments associated with
> it...  I am sure Malcolm would not mind running his coil in New Zealand
off
> my power meter in Colorado ;-))

Here is an interesting idea... With inexpensive GPS receivers (<$100) from
Motorola (OnCore M12) you can make a stable time reference accurate to
better than 50 nSec, absolute.  If someone with a big coil were to run it,
and record the output, accurately timed to absolute time, then others could
run a detector, also timed to GPS time, and look for the pulses.