[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission ==> was Re: Non-techQuestion

Ruud:

	All of this stuff about exciting the Schumann resonances as a means of
wireless power transmission is nonsense. (In my opinion the whole
subject is nonsense, but that's only my opinion and be disputed
vigourously by those who believe in the subject exactly as they would
believe in any other religion).  To answer your question, he wasn't
operating at a frequency anywhere near that low.  Secondly, the spectra
of the Schumann resonances has been measured (very hard, since they are
so weak and hard to see in the natural noise background) and they are
extremely lossy, as evidenced by spectral broadening.  Q is lousy!  Any
power transmission scheme based on them is bound to fail miserably.

Ed